Astrology Predictions South Africa V England
Written By iZO

Comment

The World Cup 2019 starts from May 30th when England meets South Africa at “The Oval” in London. Let’s see what the Astrology has to say about this match

Astrology Predictions for ICC World Cup 1st match England V South Africa at “The Oval” London

England is clearly the favourites this year as the World Cup is being played in their Home Country.

Let’s see what the numbers has to say

 

England – 26

South Africa – 41

In terms of Numbers, South Africa’s 41 is a stronger number for sports. However, what is more important here is the date and venue of the match

 

Date: 30th May 2019

Psychic – 3

Destiny – 2

The Oval – 31

London – 31

Date, Destiny, ground name and the location, all are favouring England more than South Africa for this match. The day Thursday is also luckier for England.

England has 60% chances of winning this match however South Africa has only 40%

Above were the Astrology Predictions for ICC World Cup 1st match England V South Africa at “The Oval” London

 

Written By Mr.Izo

The motto of Mr. iZO is to give life to the numbers and since past ten years he has been spreading the power of numbers among the mass.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *